Arc Residencial Vilanova, S.L.U. with Spanish Tax ID (NIF) No. B16974966 and with registered address in Avda. Diagonal, 433, 1o 2a, 08036 Barcelona (Spain).
1. Providing our services and improving your stay.
2. Management of any request and bookings.
3. Manage of business contact information in the context of the business and/or contractual relationships.
4. Manage a job vacancy.
5. To send commercial communications.
Lawfulness of the processing:
3. For purpose 5: your consent.
1. Data processors.
2. Competent authorities.
You can contact Arc Residencial Vilanova, S.L.U. for any matter regarding Data Protection through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about the processing of your personal data
About the data controller
The controller of the processing of your personal data is Arc Residencial Vilanova, S.L.U., with Spanish Tax ID (NIF) No. B16974966 and with registered address in Avda. Diagonal, 433, 1o 2a, 08036 Barcelona (Spain).
ARC has implemented the appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent the alteration, loss, misuse, unauthorized processing and access, or theft of your personal data, taking into consideration the available technology.
Services are intended for users who are of legal age for data protection purposes under the laws of their country of residence. If we become aware that a child under that age has provided us with personal data, we will take steps to delete this information. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal data without your consent, please contact us.
Personal data we collect
We collect information from and about you in connection with ARC owned and operation websites and services and any commercial relationship between you and ARC. This includes information (i) that you provide us; or (ii) about other individuals provided by you; and (iii) from third parties or public sources (i.e., recruitment agencies or social media profiles).
We will collect information you provide directly to ARC. Some examples of the types of personal information that we may request from you will include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Contact information: such as name, email address, postal address or phone number, job title.
- Financial information: information required to make a booking.
- Demographic data: such us age and date of birth, personal characteristics, and gender.
- Educational and professional information: including education background and professional experience.
- Other information, such us correspondence you send to us, or information collected about you offline (including via mail, or in person).
ARC will collect the data of a personal nature that you provide via this website, as well as any that you provide by any other means in the future, for the following purposes:
- Managing bookings: this includes collecting data required to make and arrange individual or group bookings, both via the website or through our Central Reservation Service, as well as handling your data for sending confirmation or documentation regarding your booking and applicable terms and conditions.
- Improving your stay and experience at Archie: this includes collecting data necessary to improve your stay, such as preferences regarding our rooms, services, and/or any other special request or requirement submitted by you.
- Managing any kind of request, suggestion or general query regarding Archie, and its services via the “Location and Contact” section on this website.
- Managing data provided by candidates for a job vacancy for the purposes of selecting and recruiting staff. You expressly authorize ARC to process your data for the stated purpose.
- Consultation of LinkedIn’s data subject profile and other public information when legally possible, in order to verify the information provided.
- Prior consent when legally required, to send promotional offers and marketing communications from Archie, regarding our services, including information on new promotions and discounts on room bookings, accommodation services, catering, and services.
Your personal data shall be retained for the time required to fulfil the purposes in section above and in accordance with the applicable law.
Conren Tramway, S.L., as managing company of ARC, or any other company controlled by Arc Residencial Vilanova, S.L.U. or by ARC.
Service providers that ARC contracts, or may contact, which are data processors.
Public authorities and bodies, including Courts and Tribunals, when required by the applicable regulations.
We will perform no international data transfers of your personal data.
For purposes no. 1, 2, 3 and 4 the legal basis will be the performance of the corresponding contract (also including the necessary steps prior to entering into a potential contract). We may need to collect and use your personal information to enter into a contract with you or to perform a contract that you have with us. When you use our digital services, we will use your personal information to respond to your requests and provide you with such services.
For purpose 5, the legal basis will be the legitimate interest of ARC. We only process data on this legal basis where we have considered that, on balance, our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms.
At any case, to the extent the data processing activity is based on our legitimate interest, you can also exercise your right to object to such processing on grounds relating to your situation, at any time. In such case, we undertake not to process your personal data any longer, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
For purpose no. 6, the legal basis will be your consent to receive commercial communications.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, limitation and opposition to its processing, as well as not being the subject of decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, where appropriate, before ARC. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any given moment. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information that is based on our legitimate interests. We will then stop processing the data unless we can demonstrate a compelling legitimate ground that overrides your rights (i.e., exercising or defending a legal claim) or an exemption that applies. If you live outside the European Union, you may also have rights under applicable laws in such jurisdiction.
You may exercise your rights through an e-mail to email@example.com.
To do so, you must prove your identity by submitting a copy of your national identification or corresponding documentation. If you feel like your request or query have not been satisfactory answer you have the right to lodge a complaint before Spain’s supervisory authority: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, calle Jorge Juan 6, 28001 Madrid, Spain (www.aepd.es).
Updates and amendments
ARC reserves the right to amend and/or update information regarding data protection as necessary for proper compliance with the data protection regulations.