How can I make a reservation?
Our booking flow has been designed with your experience firmly in mind and begins with a very simple and intuitive search. You can also book via telephone by speaking directly with one of our reservations agents, if you prefer. Shortly after this telephone conversation, your designated agent will then send you a list of personalised options via email.
Why do you need my personal details to confirm my reservation?
In order to correctly prepare your documentation and comply with Spanish laws, we are obligated to keep a complete record of our clients and their details. To that end, we will normally require the following details from the person making the reservation:
- Full name
- Passport number or DNI or National Identity Card number (EU only)
- Details of your full home address, including post/zip code
Can I make a reservation in the name of a business?
You can absolutely make a reservation under the name of your company or organization. In order to do so, you can call one of our reservations agents in order to fill in the simple paperwork.
The documentation to be provided by the companies to confirm the reservation is:
- Title of incorporation of the company and CIF of the company.
- Title accrediting the faculties of the legal representative of the company and their DNI (or passport).
- Corporation Tax filed in the last financial year (form 200).
- Photocopy of the passport / DNI / NIE of the person who will occupy the property.
The amount corresponding to 20% of the Rent corresponding to the entire Term is paid on the booking date. The remaining amount of the Rent, which will correspond to 80% of the Rent, prorated for the months that make up the Term, will be paid by the Lessee by transfer to the bank account provided for this purpose by the Lessor or payment by bank card within the first five (5) days of each month of the Term. As an exception, for stays of less than 60 days, the remaining 80% of the Rent will be paid before the Start Date.
The Lessee pays on the booking date, by bank transfer to the account designated for this purpose by the Lessor or by card, a deposit in favor of the Lessor for the amount resulting from the 17% of the total rent. This deposit will be returned at the end of the lease term as long as the tenant complies with the terms and conditions of the lease.
The supplies included in the rent are a maximum of 150 euros per month per Home (corresponding to water, electricity and internet). Expenses for private supplies that exceed the aforementioned 150 euros per month per Home will be borne by the client. The client will pay them by transfer within five (5) days following the termination of the Contract for stays of less than 60 days and within the first five (5) days of each month of validity of the Contract for stays of more than 60 days.
- 60 days before the start date: Free of charge
- Between 60 and 30 days before the start date, 50% of the total rent corresponding to the entire term will be charged.
- Less than 30 days before the start date, 100% of the total rent corresponding to the entire term will be charged